Cruisemaster Hydraulic Disc Brakes
From: $866.00 inc. GST
Cruisemaster Hydraulic disc brakes will significantly enhance the braking performance of your trailer
- Available on XT Freestyle and ATX suspension kits
- Comes with Deemaxx Caliper & 2 piece ventilated rotor for durability & low maintenance
- Maxx coated calipers are fitted with semi-metallic pads for maximum life in harsh Australian conditions
- Large 12” ventilated rotor reduces brake fade by providing efficient cooling during high performance
- Provides up to 35%* more brake torque than equivalent Electric Drum Brakes
- Not subject to the same level of speed & temperature performance degradation as Electric Drum Brakes
- Specifically designed manual application system available for park-brake capabilities
- Park-brake capabilities do not rely on hydraulic pressure (that can be affected by temperature variations) for more consistent performance
- The disc brake option is only available with the 102mm or 110mm spigot size
- The disc brake option is only available with LC6 1/2in or LC5 14mm patterns
- You will also require an electro-hydraulic brake actuator to receive the electric signal from the in-car brake controller and convert it to hydraulic pressure. Cruisemaster recommend 1600 psi capacity and we can offer both the Hydrapro Model and the Hydrastar Model
- The minimum internal rim diameter required is 340mm – to allow for the disc and caliper
More Product Details:
When brake performance and safety is a priority on your next trip, look to Australia’s leader in Towing Technology, Cruisemaster.
While Electric Drum Brakes have historically been the standard in the caravanning industry; Cruisemaster hasn’t achieved its leader status in the market by being content only offering the market norms. While Electric Drums still prove to be a reliable and cost effective solution for caravan brakes; Cruisemaster has proudly offered a premium Hydraulic Disc Brake solution since 2006 for consistent performance, reduced braking distance and superior safety.
Premium Hydraulic Ventilated Disc Brakes available on ATX and XT independent systems as well as our premium beam axles.
- This product is only available as part of a Cruisemaster Suspension Kit
- Cruisemaster Suspension Kits can be shipped direct (on a pallet) to a factory address in a business zone or your local TNT depot.
- You will receive the consignment note when shipping is booked
- A discount may be applied to the freight cost
- We do not ship to residential addresses.
Please click here for DIY Practical Info relating to Cruisemaster kits