DIY Caravans Returns Policy
DIY Caravans has included detailed information on each product page on the website to ensure customers select the product they require.
In addition there are a number of DIY Guides which provide practical information on a range of products to further ensure customers make the right choice of product.
Returning product is difficult and expensive and we encourage customers to think carefully about what they are buying and try to avoid returns wherever possible.
For Standard Items, DIY Caravans accepts returned goods on the following basis:
- You notify us within 7 days of receipt of the product (a longer period is at the discretion of our Supplier) that you wish to return the item(s)
- You request a DIY Return Authority from [email protected]. This document will be emailed to you and must be returned with the goods by attaching a copy of the Return Authority to each and every box to be returned. No returns will be accepted unless a “Return Authority” number has been issued by DIY Caravans. Please provide the original INVOICE NUMBER when requesting a Return Authority.
- The goods to be returned must be received at the specified Supplier address in perfect, unused condition in the original packaging. Suppliers will inspect the item on return and only credit DIY Caravans if they are suitable for resale. When returning goods, the customer is responsible for the repackaging of the goods as they are in your care until they arrive at the warehouse.
- You will be expected to arrange and pay the return freight fee on correctly supplied goods. Please obtain proof of posting/delivery from your courier service. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- You will be re-imbursed the product cost after deducting a 20% Returns Fee. This will occur once DIY Caravans has received confirmation from our Supplier that the item(s) were received in perfect condition and received a credit for the same. Please provide your bank details by email if you require a refund.
- If you want to order new items to replace the return items, you will be charged for these in the usual manner -and your credit will follow some time later and within 7 days of DIY Caravans receiving credit from our Supplier.
For Made To Order Items ie items that are made to order for the customer, such as suspension kits, composite panels etc it will not be possible to return the goods. DIY Caravans encourages customers to check and double check the details of their order before placing it to ensure the product you receive is exactly what you require.