Composite Panel – Kit C – xps core
From: $237.60 inc. GST
These Composite Panel kits are made to order for each customer project eg caravan, truck camper, exploration vehicle, motor-home etc
Key features of Composite Panel Kit C include:
- Quality german Lamilux GRP skins- 1.9mm Gloss White are standard
- Jackodur Extruded Polystyrene cores or similiar (see Documents below)
- Fuller Kommerling Adhesive applied to both surfaces for excellent adhesion
- Panels up to 2.8m wide and 14.0m long are available
- Manufactured using the ‘Vacuum bag Technique’
- CNC cutting facility with state of the art Multicam cnc machine
- Lightweight panels with excellent thermal properties
- Currently used by many Australian RV Manufacturers
Pricing – Panel kits are priced based on kit size in m2. Prices from $ 185 plus gst per m2.
Freight – This product is available for collection ex works Northern NSW
Not sure which panel type to choose? Click here for more help.
Panel Design – The following panel options are available with Panel Kit C:
- Panel Insertion – Pultrusion 38x25mm
- Panel Insertion – Hi Density PVC 70x25mm
- Panel Insertion – Aluminium 40x25mm
- Other panel thicknesses available (eg 42mm, 49mm )for specialist projects – please ask for details
A typical panel kit from this supplier consists of a number of specially designed parts :
- LHS and RHS composite wall panels
- Roof panel
- Front and rear composite wall panels
- Floor panel C
- Each panel is made to order – with minimal waste
- Adhesive is manually applied to both surfaces – the skin and the core – prior to vacuum bagging. Making sure every square cm has adequate adhesive before the vacuum is applied.
- CNC cutting of the perimeter of each panel is included in the cost
Need more information on this product- please contact us here
Need a price for your panel kit C?
Please send to DIY Caravans and someone will be in touch to discuss the best product options available to you.