Composite Panel – Kit C – xps core
These Composite Panel kits are made to order for each customer project eg caravan, truck camper, exploration vehicle, motor-home etc
Key features of Composite Panel Kit C include:
- Quality german Lamilux GRP skins- 1.9mm Gloss White are standard
- Dow Styrofoam or Jackodur Extruded Polystyrene cores (see Documents below)
- Henkel Adhesive applied to both surfaces for excellent adhesion
- Manufactured using the ‘Vacuum bag Technique’
- CNC cutting facility with state of the art Multicam cnc machine
- Lightweight panels with excellent thermal properties
- Currently used by many Australian RV Manufacturers
Panel kits are priced based on the kit size in m2 and the panel design. Prices from $ 164 plus gst per m2.
Panel Kit C is available for collection in NSW
Not sure which panel type to choose? Click here for more help.
Panel Design – The following options are available with Panel Kit C:
- Panel Insertion – Pultrusion 38x25mm
- Panel Insertion – Hi Density PVC 70x25mm
- Panel Insertion – Aluminium 40x25mm
- Panel Options – Gel Coat Skin Colours
- Panel Options – Gel Coat Skin thickness
- Choice of core thicknesses available for specialist projects – please ask for details
A typical panel kit from this supplier consists of a number of specially designed parts :
- LHS and RHS composite wall panels
- Roof panel
- Front and rear composite wall panels
- Floor panel C
- Each panel is made to order – with minimal waste
- Adhesive is manually applied to both surfaces – the skin and the core – prior to vacuum bagging. Making sure every square cm has adequate adhesive before the vacuum is applied.
- CNC cutting of the perimeter of each panel is included in the cost
Need more information on this product- please contact us here
Need a price for your panel kit A?
Please send to DIY Caravans and someone will be in touch to discuss the best product options available to you.