Composite Panel – Kit A – pvc cores
Composite Panel kits with a pvc core are made to order for each customer project eg caravan, truck camper, exploration vehicle, motor-home etc
Panel Design – Please scroll down and click on the links below to see what design options are available with these panels.
Key features of Composite Panel Kit A include:
- Excellent strength characteristics thanks to the perforated core design – where skins are physically attached every 20mm
- Ideal for off-road applications operating in extreme environments
- Lightweight panels with excellent thermal properties
- Industry leading fire-retardant perforated cores
- Hand laid skins with marine grade gelcoat and csm
Panel kits are priced based on kit size in m2 and panel deign. Prices from $ 199 plus gst per m2.
Panel kit A is available for collection in SE Queensland.
Not sure which panel type to choose? Click here for more help.
DIAB core Technical Info
Panel Design – The following options are available with Panel Kit A:
- Panel Insertion – Pultrusion 50x25mm
- Panel Insertion – Aluminium 40x25mm
- Panel Insertion – Conduit 16x16mm
- Panel Options – Gel Coat Skin Colours
- Choice of core thicknesses available for specialist projects – please ask for details
A typical panel kit consists of many specially designed parts – click on these links for more info:
- LHS and RHS composite wall panels
- Roof panel
- Front and rear composite wall panels
- Floor panel
- Internal composite wall panels
- Each panel is made to order – no waste
- CNC cutting of the perimeter of each panel is included in the cost
- During vacuum infusion the resin physically joins the skins together every 20mm – click here for more info
- Manufactured with high quality components from the marine industry
Need more information on this product- please contact us here
Need a price for your panel kit A?
Please send to DIY Caravans and someone will be in touch to discuss the best product options available to you.