Composite Panel – Kit A – pvc core
From: $263.69 inc. GST
These specialist Composite Panel kits are made to order for each project and may include the following panels:
- Composite Panel A -18mm
- Composite Panel A – 29mm
- Composite panel A – 39mm or 59mm
- Floor Panel A – 18mm, 24mm or 29mm
Freight – Panel kit A is available for collection in SE Queensland (1 hour from Brisbane)
Pricing – Panel kits are priced based individual panels at their per m2 rates
DIAB core Technical Info
Panel Design – Our Panel manufacturer for Kit A is able to offer the following options you may include in the design of your composite panels.
- Profile Cutting – available to cut out all apertures for doors, windows etc. Tags will hold the cut-out in place. CNC cutting of the perimeter of each panel is included in the cost
- Panel Insertion – Pultrusion 50x25mm for eg AC unit support on the roof or 240v conduit
- Panel Insertion – Aluminium 40x25mm or 50x25mm for adding strength for hinges etc
- Panel Insertion – Conduit 16x16mm for 12v wiring
- Colours – these panels are available in Gloss White only
- Skin Thickness – panels have hand laid skins on A and B sides giving an overall thickness of 29.0-29.5 mm
Click here for a DIY Guide – Designing your panels for Panel Kit A – with more details of what this manufacturer can provide
Freight & Order Info:
- This product is made to order in SE Queensland and is for Collection ex works when it is ready
- Manufacturing Lead Times apply – approx 8 weeks
- Our Supplier is accredited to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 third party to SAI Global and has held this accreditation for over 15 years continuously. As part of the accreditations and standards, Our Supplier operates under a detailed set of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- I am not sure which panel type to choose? Click here for more help
- Why is Panel A so superior to other panels- click here for more info
Need more information on this product- please contact us here
Need a price for your panel kit A? Click here to request a quote.
Please send to DIY Caravans and someone will be in touch to discuss the best product options available to you.