DIY Caravans will be pleased to quote for your Panel Kit once you have completed your panel designs and provided you can supply us with the necessary information. We want to make sure the panel kit we quote is the best kit available to you and you haven’t forgotten any details in your design.
If you have not yet designed your individual panels please click here for some guidance how to do that before you can complete this section.
Panel designs ready, please follow the steps below :
- Complete your ‘My DIY Panels Summary’ Table
You may not know all the details at this stage, but please complete the form as well as possible and the DIY Caravans team will get in touch to discuss the best options.
2. Include a drawing for every panel
Before you can make a drawing of each panel you need to ‘create a design for each panel’ – please click here for the steps to help with this.
Please attach the drawings as pdf files and they should show all the relevant info for EACH panel and this should include:
- Panel Number and Panel name – as in the Summary table
- Is the view of the Internal or External skin?
- Show the maximum width and maximum length of the panel in mm.
- Detail the precise shape of the panel with all dimensions (mm) and relevant angles or radius if you have a specific shape
- Details of any insertions available for this panel kit and where they are located in the panel
- Details of any profile cutting required – such as entrance door, locker doors, windows etc
- Details of any special skin options you would like
These drawings will be used by Production Team for the manufacture of the panels so they need to include the necessary detail.
See example drawing below
3. Send to DIY Caravans
With your summary table and drawings completed, please Click here to send us all the information .
DIY Caravans’ goal is to supply the best panel kit available for your project at the best price available.
Assuming you have sent us all the necessary details we will get back to you to discuss your panel kit details and go through any options such as
- confirming your choice of panel kit is suitable for your project
- making sure your panel joining methods are appropriate
- working through each panel drawing and suggest any savings that can be made or improvements to the design
- answer any other questions you may have
Only when we have these details can we offer this service and provide you with an unbeatable quote for your project.