Composite Panel – Kit B – xps core
Composite Panel kits with an xps core are made to order for each customer project eg caravan, truck camper, exploration vehicle, motor-home etc
Please scroll down and click on the links for details of each individual panel.
Key features of Composite Panel Kit B include:
- Quality Italian Brianza GRP skins (see Documents)
- German quality Jackodur Extruded Polystyrene cores (see Documents)
- Manufactured using the ‘Hot Melt Lamination Process’
- Lightweight panels with excellent thermal properties
- Currently used by many high end Caravan Manufacturers
- Each panel is made to order – no waste
- Shipping – Panel Kits can be delivered to most States of Australia.
Panel kits are priced based on kit size in m2. Prices from $ 139 plus gst per m2.
Not sure which panel type to choose? Click here for more help.
A typical panel kit consists of a number of specially designed parts – click on these links for more info of each one:
- Panel insertions (structural) and panel insertions (conduit)
- Coloured gel coat options
- CNC cutting facility
- Choice of core thicknesses available for specialist projects
Click here to learn the benefits of building your project with DIY composite panels