Composite Panel – Kit B – xps core
From: $180.73 inc. GST
Composite Panel kits with an xps core are made to order for each customer project
Key features of Composite Panel Kit B include:
- Panels are supplied ‘As Pressed’ only with no insertions or cutting
- Quality Italian Brianza GRP skins (see Documents)
- German quality Jackodur Extruded Polystyrene cores (see Documents)
- Manufactured using the ‘Hot Melt Lamination Process’
- Lightweight panels with excellent thermal properties
- Currently used by many Caravan Manufacturers
- Each panel is made to order
Pricing – Panel kits are priced based on kit size in m2. Prices from $ 155 plus gst per m2.
Freight – Panel kit B is available for collection in Melbourne, Victoria.
For Designing each Panel – Please scroll down and click on the links below to see what options are available with these panels
Not sure which panel type to choose? Click here for more help.
Panel Design – Composite Panels from Manufacturer B are supplied “as pressed” only which means:
- Standard panels have a 1.6mm skin each side – with a total thickness approx 29 mm
- Insertions and cnc cutting facility are NOT available – the perimeter will be “as pressed” so the customer will need to cut off the “excess”
- Skin widths are either 2150 or 2400 so this will be the width of your ‘as pressed’ panel
- This may include some FRP misalignment or glue residue so allow to cut min 50-100 mm for your finish panel width
- Panel Options – Gel Coat Skin Colours
- Panel Options – Gel Coat Skin thickness
A typical kit consists of a number of specially designed panels – click on these links for more info of each one:
Need more information on this product- please contact us here
Need a price for your panel kit B?
Please send to DIY Caravans and someone will be in touch to discuss the best product options available to you.