Panel Joiner – DIY Floor 29
$182.36 inc. GST
The DIY Floor 29 panel joiner is designed to secure the lower edge of the composite wall to BOTH the chassis and the floor.
- The joiner is attached to the outrigger system such that when the floor is installed the panel joiner is ‘trapped’ between the outrigger and the floor providing a very robust fixing.
- Price is for a 6.5m length
- Available for collection only : Melbourne, Vic (White), SE Queensland (Mill Finish), Perth (Mill finish)
DIY DIRECT – bulk discounts for batch of 31 lengths direct from the mill – choose mill finish or PC – please contact us for details and pricing
- Sturdy Aluminium extrusion
- Available in Mill finish OR Powder coated white depending on location
- Available in lengths of 6.5m
- Lightweight – mass 1.27 kgs per m
- For use with panels 28-29mm in thickness
- Designed with nibs to ‘maintain’ 1mm deep glue layer
- Designed with stops to ensure precise assembly of panels
- The distance between the ‘nibs’ is 29mm. If you select 1.9mm or 2.0mm skins your panel width is 29.5mm so you will need to sand the panel edge and/or remove a nib prior to installation
- For the dxf file for this product please Contact Us here and we will email it to you