Panel Joiner – DIY Floor 29
$146.20 inc. GST
The DIY Floor 29 panel joiner is designed to secure the lower edge of the composite wall to BOTH the chassis and the floor.
The joiner is attached to the outrigger system such that when the floor is installed the panel joiner is ‘trapped’ between the outrigger and the floor providing a very robust fixing.
Price is for a 6.5m length
Available for collection : Melbourne, Vic (White), SE Queensland (White), Perth (Mill finish)
For the dxf file for this product please Contact Us here and we will email it to you
- Sturdy Aluminium extrusion
- Powder coated white
- Available in lengths of 6.5m
- Lightweight – mass 1.27 kgs per m
- For use with panels 28-29mm in thickness
- Designed with nibs to ‘maintain’ 1mm deep glue layer
- Designed with stops to ensure precise assembly of panels
- The distance between the ‘nibs’ is 29mm. If you select 1.9mm or 2.0mm skins your panel width is 29.5mm so you will need to sand the panel edge and/or remove a nib prior to installation