DIY Caravans are able to offer you 3 types of Composite Panel Kits (A, B and C) from 4 specialist panel manufacturers in different States with whom we have negotiated great deals for DIY Builders. Our manufacturers are all genuine Australian businesses using the highest quality European components and supply boutique Caravan manufacturers.
Each Panel Kit type varies in price, supplier location and performance characteristics so the key is to find the best kit to suit your project and your budget.
For more info on DIY Composite Panel kit A click here (from $199+gst per m2)
For more info on DIY Composite Panel kit B click here (from $139+gst per m2)
For more info on DIY Composite Panel kit C click here (from $164+gst per m2)
Your Project considerations
Choosing your Panel Kit will depend on a number of factors:
- Your Project – how extreme ‘off-road’ is it? The unique design of panels in Panel Kit A makes them ideal for extreme situations
- Your budget – What are you expecting to spend? Panel Kits B and C offer excellent value for money
- Your location – panel suppliers are located in Qld, NSW, Vic and WA – some panels can be shipped while many customers prefer to collect the completed Kit direct from the Manufacturer when it is ready
For a Guide Price for your Kit – simply calculate the m2 in your Panel Kit by adding the area of all the panels together (in m2) and multiply it by the m2 price detailed above.
Your Individual Panel considerations
Once you have selected a panel kit type we can focus on the detail of each individual panel. Each panel is made to order. DIY supplies anything from simple panels to complex panel kits with multiple panel insertions and cnc profile cutting in each panel.
Key Items to consider for each panel:
- Purpose of panel eg Wall, Roof, Floor etc
- Dimensions – length (mm) and width (mm) – this will be affected by which method you choose to join the panels together – click here for more info
- Thickness of panel – 29mm panels (which use a 25mm core) are most popular. Other thicknesses are available.
- Do you require insertions placing within the panel for Extra Support (eg installing an AC on the roof or for screw purchase attaching items to the panel) or Conduit for access to wiring?
- Skin thickness and colour – gloss white is standard. Each supplier has different additional options
- Do you require cnc cutting within the panel – the perimeter cnc cutting is included in the price
- Floor panel – if required – what is the max. spacing between cross members supporting the floor?
A table or list is a great way to summarise this info as below:
Each panel is made to order and the options available will vary depending on which Panel Kit you prefer.
Once you have a good idea of what your panel kit consists of, please send it to us here and DIY Caravans will be able to go though the options available and any detail required to quote you for the best kit for your project.