DIY Caravans will be pleased to quote for your Panel Kit once you have completed your panel designs and provided you can supply us with the necessary information. We want to make sure the panel kit we quote is the best kit available to you and you haven’t omitted any details in your design.
If you have not yet designed your individual panels please click here for some guidance how to do that before you can complete this section.
Panel designs ready? please follow the steps below :
- Complete your ‘My DIY Panels Summary’ Table
You may not know all the details at this stage, but please complete the form as well as possible and the DIY Caravans team will get in touch to discuss the best options.
2. Include a drawing for every panel
Before you can make a drawing of each panel you need to ‘create a design for each panel’ – please click here for the steps to help with this.
Please attach the drawings as pdf files and they should show all the relevant info for EACH panel including:
- Panel Number and Panel name – as in the Summary table
- Is the view of the Internal or External skin?
- Show the maximum width and maximum length of the panel in mm.
- Detail the precise shape of the panel with all dimensions (mm) and relevant angles or radius if you have a specific shape
- If you require any Panel Insertions (choose from the ones available for this panel kit) we will need to know which insertions you require and where exactly they are located in the panel
- Details of any profile cutting required – such as cut-outs for entrance door, locker doors, windows etc. Please include the width and length of cut-out and if any radius corners specify the radius
- Details of any special skin options you would like (if available with your chosen panel kit)
These drawings will be used by Production Team for the manufacture of the panels so they need to include the necessary detail.
See example drawing below
3. Send to DIY Caravans
With your summary table and drawings completed, please Click here to send us all the information .
DIY Caravans’ goal is to supply the best panel kit available for your project at the best price and within a few weeks.
Assuming you have sent us all the necessary details we will get back to you to discuss your panel kit details and go through any options such as
- confirming your choice of panel kit is suitable for your project
- making sure your panel joining methods are appropriate
- working through each panel drawing and suggest any savings that can be made or improvements to the design
- answer any other questions you may have
Only when we have these details can we offer this service and provide you with an unbeatable quote for your project.