Sometimes the hardest part to starting a new project is knowing that you might not have the skills, or the information available to address each and every issue you encounter along the way.
But if you have all the instructions handy, it can make your decision a lot easier. So at DIY we aim to please, and have put together a comprehensive list of “How To’s” that will help you jump through all the hoops you might find in your chosen caravan or RV build.
Let us guide you through the steps and give you the confidence to carry out your build without major issues. Our aim is to provide you with the knowledge BEFORE you start. Once you have ordered parts etc it may be very difficult to make changes – spending time at the beginning getting the design right will pay dividends!
Make sure you use the search facility at the top of the page to get the project information you need.
Some examples of the information you will find in here:
- How to establish the order of assembly for a caravan panel kit
- How to schedule your RV or caravan build
- How to build a shell using DIY panel joiners
- How to handle and store composite panels
- How to use construction adhesive to install panels
- How to prepare a composite panel for installation
- How to install a composite panel kit to build a shell
- How to clean the RV exterior