DIY Shower Cubicle K
$866.25 inc. GST
Shower K is a compact shower cubicle designed especially for caravans, RVs and horse-floats
- One piece construction – no leaks guaranteed
- Only 1850 mm high and fits thru a 760 mm opening
- Excellent High gloss white fibre-glass finish
- Raised Base model now available for above ground plumbing
- Free standing re-inforced base and flange for easy installation
- Low Step design – ideal for the 1700mm Glideaway Shower door
- Includes 2 molded soap holders
- Centre waste position
- Australian made with full 1 year warranty
- Australia wide shipping – see Freight Guide in images and below
Dimensions (approx) – Standard Base
- Height 1850 mm
- Width 900 mm
- Depth 760 mm
Please note the DIY Showers are supplied as a bare cubicle with no fittings or holes – so you can choose your own fittings and locate them where you want them. There will be a pilot hole in the drain location so you can cut your own hole to fit your waste.
Standard Base or Raised Base ?
The Standard base is recommended for installs where the cubicle will be placed on a vehicle chassis or timber floor with underfloor access for the plumbing or new builds where the waste can be set up in the slab when poured.
The Raised Base is an option for people installing their cubicle on an existing concrete floor or where they are not able to put the waste thru the floor.
Freight – The options for Shower cubicles are:
- Customer collects ex works SE Queensland
- Local delivery – SE Queensland – with no packing
- Delivery to a Land Transport Depot – full list of depots here – this requires wrapping the cubicle on a pallet
For all the details on freight costs for Showers and other practical info please click here
Please remember to specify in ‘Notes’ which freight option/depot suits when you place an order
Care and Cleaning Instructions