DIY Shower Cubicle E
$852.50 inc. GST
A high quality shower cubicle designed especially for caravans, RVs and horse-floats
- NEW Molded slot drain with brushed stainless steel cover plate
- One piece construction – no leaks guaranteed
- Raised Base model now available for above ground plumbing
- Excellent High gloss white fibre-glass finish
- Choice of 3 locations for the recessed drain in the slot
- Free standing re-inforced base and flange for easy installation
- High Step design approx 200mm – ideal for the 1700mm Glideaway Shower door
- Custom made stainless steel drain cover is included
- Australian made with full 1 year warranty
- Australia wide shipping – see Freight Guide in images and below
- Height 1900mm
- Width 790 mm (internal dimension 770mm)
- Depth 760 mm (internal dimension 740mm)
Please note the Toilet, Mixer and Shower head fittings are not included so you can choose your own fittings and locate where you prefer. The Shower cubicle is supplied entire – customers will need to cut the holes for the fittings etc so you can locate them where it works best. There will be a pilot hole in the drain location so you can cut your own hole to fit your waste.
Standard Base or Raised Base ?
The Standard base is recommended for installs where the cubicle will be placed on a vehicle chassis or timber floor with underfloor access for the plumbing or new builds where the waste can be set up in the slab when poured.
The Raised Base is an option for people installing their cubicle on an existing concrete floor or where they are not able to put the waste thru the floor.
Freight – The options for Shower cubicles are:
- Customer collects ex works SE Queensland
- Local delivery – SE Queensland – with no packing
- Delivery to a Land Transport Depot – full list of depots here – this requires wrapping the cubicle on a pallet
For all the details on freight costs for Showers and other practical info please click here
Please remember to specify in ‘Notes’ which freight option/depot suits when you place an order
Care and Cleaning Instructions
Need more information on this product prior to purchase? Fill out our Contact Form and someone will be in touch.
|Drain location in slot||
Front drain, Middle drain, Rear drain