DIY Shower – Raised Base
$264.00 inc. GST
All DIY Showers are now available with a Raised Base for above ground plumbing.
- Kits available with either a Micro trap or a Flexi waste depending on whether you require a trap and how much height you have available
- Ideal for installs where you cannot put waste through the floor (eg on concrete slab) or where you need more fall for the waste.
- Front fibre-glass kick panel provided for some models to allow adjustments and access
Change in Shower cubicle height with Raised Base option (approx)
- With Micro Trap – add 150 -180 mm – depends on the Shower model
- With Flexi Waste – add 100 -110 mm – depends on the Shower model
- Please advise total ceiling height available to ensure we supply the best option
Standard Base or Raised Base ?
The Standard base is recommended for installs where the cubicle will be placed on a vehicle chassis or timber floor with underfloor access for the plumbing or new builds where the waste can be set up in the slab when poured.
The Raised Base is an option for people installing their cubicle on an existing concrete floor or where they are not able to put the waste thru the floor.
Micro Trap or Flexi Waste?
Where you have the ceiling height available the Micro trap provides a water trap for the shower. If height is very limited the flexi waste may be more suitable and you will need to create a water trap at another location.
Need more information on this product prior to purchase? Fill out our Contact Form and someone will be in touch.
|Waste type required||
Micro Trap, Flexi waste