Floor Panel – Holypan HP30W Panel – 30mm
$1,169.45 – $2,688.00 inc. GST
Holypan is a thermoplastic sandwich composite panel consisting of a lightweight polypropylene (PP) honeycomb core and fibreglass reinforced polypropylene-face sheets that are thermofused together by a lamination/melting process
- Extremely lightweight panel – approx 5kgs /m2
- Water resistant and will not rot
- Excellent impact resistance
- One-piece construction– no joins
- Will not delaminate
- A side – 2 pac paint white
- B side – natural – will require polypropylene primer
- Available in 30mm thickness
- Can be Thermoformed and Thermowelded
- Range of Panel Sizes available – please Contact Us for availability
This product is available as full sheets only – ex works Qld and Vic and can be shipped to a business address
Holypan Technical Info
- Please see Product Data Sheet below
- Any surface exposed to sunlight must be either painted or primed and covered with a floor product to prevent damage by UV radiation
- The natural finish side will require polypropylene primer before using any adhesive, paint or attaching flooring to it
- DIY Caravans recommends customers select a floor product that is ‘more than’ capable of offering the support required to avoid movement in heavy traffic situations.
- As a guide only – for normal pedestrian traffic situations, a maximum floor support spacing of no more than 450mm would be recommended for the 25 mm product , and a maximum spacing of 550 mm for the 30mm product.
Additional benefits to customers include:
- highly resistant to oils, salt water and common chemicals
- Customers use this product for building the body of a truck, van or caravan.
Need more information on this product and a price for your kit? Fill out our Contact Form with a summary of your project and someone will be in touch to discuss the best product options available to you.
|Panel Size (mm)||
4350×2350, 5000×2500, 5500×2500, 5850×2500, 6500×2500, 7600×2500, 9400×2500