Fixtech MSP 190 Adhesive
$31.87 – $454.15 inc. GST
FIX190 is a single component adhesive sealant offering ultimate high strength in structural bonding
- MS Polymer, chemically neutral and fully elastic
- High Tensile Strength – Equivalent to holding 36 Kg per cm²
- Free of isocyanates and solvents
- Extra long working time – < 45min skin formation – essential when using on large composite panels and joiners –
- Suitable for above and below the waterline
- Paintable and resistant to mould (Compatibility tests recommended)
- UV stable producing non-yellowing whites and colour fast blacks
- Primerless bonding to most substrates
- Available in Black and White
- Only available in a 600ml sausage
- Get 5% off for box of 15 sausages
Note – See Technical Date Sheet below – With with its longer ‘cure time’ and high strength this product it is well suited to large panels and other structural items where you need time to apply, install and clean up
Fixtech MSP190 is the ultimate high strength, one-component adhesive sealant based on a Modified Polymer for structural bonding and sealing. The product cures into a very strong but flexible rubber, with excellent adhesion to many marine substrates such as; timber, fibreglass, carbon fibre, epoxy coated products, glass, ceramic, aluminium, all stainless steels, copper, rough and treated metals, and most plastics (consult our technical department). See Tech Data Sheet for info.
Click here to read practical tips regarding how to apply Fixtech adhesive
This product will ship direct from our National Supplier
Sales are subject to a minimum of 5 cartridges/sausages of any Fixtech products.
Do you have a question regarding this product ? Please email it to us on our Contact Form and we will be in touch.
600ml sausage, Box of 15 sausages