Dometic Ibis 4 AC unit
$1,980.00 inc. GST
Setting a NEW benchmark in AC technology the Ibis 4 boasts the following quality features:
- Dual cylinder inverter compressor ensures reduced vibration
- Powerful cooling capacity of 2.6 kW
- EPP basepan for reduced weight – only 40 kg installed
- Low profile rooftop unit
- 4 fans speeds incl.Turbo fan speed for fast cooling
- Optimised airflow provides increased efficiency and reduced noise
- Adjustable vents for even air distribution
- Extremely quiet cooling, even at maximum speed
Dometic Ibis 4 Information
- Installed Weight 40Kgs
- ADB Dimensions (W x H x D) 518 x 48 x 579 mm
- Rooftop Dimensions (W x H x D) 758 x 230 x 1112 mm
- Rated Current Draw 6.9 A
- Maximum Current Draw 8.0 A
- Rated Cooling Capacity 2625 W
- Compressor Type New Generation Variable Speed
- Fan Speeds 4 (including Turbo speed)
- Simplified assembly due to reduced number of ADB parts
- Suitable for both 400 x 400 mm and 360 x 360 mm roof openings
Dometic has once again raised the bar in air conditioning, this time releasing an air conditioner that improves on the already highly acclaimed IBIS 3. The modern construct of the Dometic IBIS 4 will see consumers enjoy a level of cooling comfort in their RV like never before.
The Dometic IBIS 4 has advanced on many fronts, but none are as impressive as the new powerful dual-cylinder horizontal compressor, a first for the RV industry. This results in less vibration transmitted to the RV structure when starting the IBIS 4 and when changing speeds.
This well-balanced rooftop unit will operate just as quietly as its predecessor, boasting one of Dometic’s smoothest air systems yet. As the presence of vibration and noise continues to remain low, the luxury and comfort of all RV owners will be as prevalent as ever.
Dometic continues to pride itself on being creative and innovative, this time through extensive air flow testing, computer simulations and redesigning the internal ADB to optimise airflow. This has allowed the IBIS 4 to deliver the most efficient air flow possible throughout the RV.