Truma Combi D6 Kit – Diesel Heater w Hot Water
$3,410.39 inc. GST
The Truma Combi D6 is a powerful diesel heater for larger motor homes – heating your vehicle and hot water at the same time
- Simply set the temperature on the digital Truma CP control panel
- The powerful, quiet fan ensures optimum warm air distribution
- Compact and space-saving, which allows various installation options for Combi D 6
- Low energy consumption
- Truma Combi D 6 can also be operated with an empty water tank
- Frost Control drain valve is installed
- Infinitely variable temperature adjustment with the digital CP plus control panel
- Automatic climate control possible in combination with a Truma air conditioner
Please refer to Installation manual for all the details of the Install. This should only be carried out by a suitably Qualified individual.
- Heat Output settings of 2000W, 4000W and 6000W
- Available with a Black or White Cowl to match your vehicle trim
- The kit includes the Combi Heater, 4 hot air outlets, 4 duct clamps, and one air intake grill and one wall cowl (black or white)
- Your Combi D6 will require a pipe set which is the exhaust piping to the external wall – available in 60cm, 70cm and 100cm. Click here for details.
- For the distribution of the hot air you will also require 65mm Heating Ducting – available in 5m,10m and 15 m lengths. Click here for details. Please note this is NOT the same ducting as the Saphir AC ducting
More Product Details
Truma Combi D 6 is a powerful diesel heater that can also be used to heat water. It is especially suitable for larger motor homes. It is supported by a fan so that the motor home heater also works while you’re driving. In summer, you can heat just the water without using the space heater.
Truma Combi D 6 is extremely compact and an absolute lightweight compared to other heaters with a similar output. Your Truma Combi heater is controlled simply with a digital control panel.
In combination with a Truma air conditioner, you can also select the automatic climate control option on the control panel. This ensures that inside the vehicle you always have the desired temperature.
- Australia wide shipping available
Do you have a question regarding this product ? Please email it to us on our Contact Form and we will be in touch.