Fixtech MSP 15 Adhesive
$16.64 – $25.73 inc. GST
Fix 15 is a high quality construction grade polymer adhesive joint sealant
- MS Polymer, chemically neutral and fully elastic
- Free of isocyanates and solvents
- Suitable for above and below waterline
- Paintable and resistant to mould. (Compatibility tests recommended)
- UV stable producing non-yellowing whites and colour fast blacks.
- Primerless bonding to most common substrates.
- Good Tensile strength – Equivalent to holding 22 Kg per cm²
- Available in a 290ml cartridge and 600ml sausage
- Available in black, white and grey
- Get 5% off for box of 15 sausages
Note – See Technical Date Sheet below – With with its shorter ‘cure time’ and moderate strength this product is well suited to small panels and other non-structural items (eg doors, windows) where you may one need to replace a broken item
- Due to its relatively short ‘dry time’ we recommend it is used for the smaller areas or where installation and cleaning can be carried out quickly.
- Also a good choice for installing items that may get damaged and require replacement – eg windows – as cutting them out is possible
- Fix15 is a high quality single-component flexible adhesive joint sealant, suitable for above and below waterline applications. Based on a Modified Polymer®, chemically neutral and fully elastic. Suitable for use in structural low movement joints in Marine, also suitable for automotive, aerospace and construction applications where a tough flexible adhesive sealant is required.
- See Tech Data Sheet for information
Click here for DIY tips on how to apply Fixtech Adhesive
This product will ship direct from our National Supplier
Sales are subject to a minimum of 5 cartridges/sausages of any Fixtech products.
Do you have a question regarding this product ? Please email it to us on our Contact Form and we will be in touch.
290 ml Cartridge, 600 ml Sausage
Black, White, Grey