Fixtech MSP 15 Adhesive
$15.41 – $23.83 inc. GST
Fix 15 is a high quality construction grade polymer adhesive joint sealant
- MS Polymer, chemically neutral and fully elastic
- Free of isocyanates and solvents
- Suitable for above and below waterline
- Paintable and resistant to mould. (Compatibility tests recommended)
- UV stable producing non-yellowing whites and colour fast blacks.
- Primerless bonding to most common substrates.
- Tensile strength – Equivalent to holding 22Kg per cm²
- Available in a 290ml cartridge and 600ml sausage
- Available in black, white and grey
Please Note: This product is subject to a minimum of 5 cartridges/sausages of any Fixtech products.
Click here for DIY tips on how to apply Fixtech Adhesive
Due to its relatively short ‘dry time’ we recommend it is used for the smaller areas or where installation and cleaning can be carried out quickly.
Also a good choice for installing items that may get damaged and require replacement – eg windows – as cutting them out is possible
Fix15 is a high quality single-component flexible adhesive joint sealant, suitable for above and below waterline applications. Based on a Modified Polymer®, chemically neutral and fully elastic. Suitable for use in structural low movement joints in Marine, also suitable for automotive, aerospace and construction applications where a tough flexible adhesive sealant is required. See Tech Data Sheet for information
290 ml Cartridge, 600 ml Sausage
Black, White, Grey