Dometic Coolair RTX 2000
$3,037.32 inc. GST
Ideal for many DIY projects is this self-contained and battery operated truck roof parking cooler.
- Longer running time on the battery of up to 6 hours
- Variable speed inverter compressor – very quiet running
- Only 24 volt model available
- Turbo cooling operating mode for quick cooling
- All A/C components integrated into roof unit
- ADR compliant
- High cooling capacity: 2000 W
- Highly efficient: only 8.0 A power consumption in Eco mode
- Variable speed inverter compressor boosts performance
- Can be installed in existing roof hatch and with a maximum tilt of 20°
- Input voltage (DC) 24 V
- Cooling capacity (ISO 5151) 2000 W
- Dimensions product depth 645 mm
- Dimensions product height 308 mm
- Dimensions product width 860 mm
- Net weight 32 kg
Note – Vehicle specific installation kits are available for most common trucks – See summary table in Image gallery. The Universal Installation kit (UNI-1) is the best option if your truck is not on the list.
More Product Details
The RTX Truck Parking Cooler comes with an entirely new technology to continue a unique success story. CoolAir compressor parking coolers have been around for over ten years to improve working conditions, safety and cost efficiency in the European utility vehicle industry. The third generation Dometic CoolAir roof air conditioners do that in two convincing ways: it provides more cooling performance and a longer running time while consuming less energy than its predecessor model. In the same range we have the RTX 2000 which generates more than twice the cooling power at the same running time. All of this is possible thanks to the use of a variable speed inverter compressor, which makes for excellent cooling performance and amazingly efficient and quiet operation.
The Dometic Coolair RTX 2000 creates pleasant temperatures for up to twelve hours before the battery monitor gives advance warning and finally cuts off the power supply to keep the engine ready to start. Added to this, the CoolAir is amazingly quiet in operation. The two-cylinder compressor works unnoticeably, leaving the driver to rest perfectly to enjoy all the comforts of the parking cooler: the large, high-contrast display, the individually adjustable air distribution, the four operating modes – and the adaptive automatic mode of the air conditioner. Truck drivers are fascinated by the enormous staying power of the CoolAir RTX.
- Australia wide shipping available