DIY suggests you search the Roads Department in your State Government website as the requirements do vary between States. As a guide you are most likely to require:
- A VIN number. You will need to obtain a 17 digit VIN number from your local Roads Department when you start your project.
- LPG Certificate not more than 3 months old applicable in your State (if there is a gas system installed)
- Weighbridge certificate with the VIN number on it
- Proof of ownership of the trailer/caravan
- Registration Application form (completed) for your State