DIY Chassis plates (for gooseneck hitch mounting) each
$109.81 inc. GST
Designed specifically for the Mazda BT50 and Ford Ranger chassis (post 2011), these laser cut steel plates are the ideal platform for the installation of a goose-neck hitch or 5th wheel hitch over the rear axle.
- Includes design certificate rated at 4500kgs ATM
- Can be used with a fifth wheel hitch or a 3 inch ball hitch for towing horse floats and goose-neck trailers
- This item is the chassis plate(s) only – the rest of the assembly is not supplied – see drawing below
Ford Ranger and Mazda BT50 are a popular choice for towing 5th wheelers and goose-neck horse floats and trailers. These laser profiled mild steel plates are designed for installation with minimum interference with the vehicle chassis. See image of installed plate.
- The complete assembly includes 3 lengths of 76 x 38 mm channel (not included) which are bolted to the chassis plates to create a very strong platform just beneath the well-back or flat tray of the vehicle. This platform can be used to mount a fifth wheel hitch or 3 inch ball hitch to tow your goose-neck trailer. Refer to assembly Drawing.
- Chassis plates are designed and engineered for these vehicles and are certified to ATM of 4500 kgs. Certificate supplied with purchase on request.
- Engineer certification of the customer’s installation is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- The price is for each plate
- Plates are supplied bare steel