A revolution is underway in the caravan industry regarding the way the shells are built and attached to the chassis. The benefits are normally only available to regular manufacturers – but now DIY Caravans can make these latest developments available to all DIY customers.
In addition, DIY can offer customers a choice of several different composite panel kits from high quality Australian companies from Victoria to Queensland.
The benefits to the DIY builder are huge:
- It’s easy.
- Simply design your panel kit to fit neatly on your chassis or frame… and use adhesive to attach the parts to each other
- It’s quick.
- No more timber or aluminium frames and cladding the exterior and the interior with sheeting that leaks. Each composite panel is the whole wall – completely finished
- It’s strong.
- Composite panels are phenomenally strong compared to other materials
- Use the DIY Panel Joiner system to create a monocoque structure of unbelievable strength
- It’s light.
- At approx. 7kgs per m2 your van will weigh significantly less – with easier towing and saving you fuel every time
- Excellent thermal efficiency.
- In winter it will keep you warm and in summer it will keep you cool. Saving energy and improving your comfort levels
- And the same applies to sound insulation too
- No more leaks.
- Attaching panels to each other is easy and it will NOT leak
- No more rots and decay
- Composite Panel materials and floor products are impervious to water so they will not decay
- Longer lifespan and will hold its value much better
- No more hail damage
- Excellent impact resistance of all wall and roof panels
- Better visual appearance
- High gloss smooth wall finishes – for a very sleek look
- Reduced fading due to UV light
- Excellent scratch resistance
- Easy to clean
Don’t delay. Contact DIY Caravans to price a Composite Panel kit for your project.